Our US Roadshow continues to sweep the nation as we attend CLOC Vegas Institute on the 14-15th May 2019. Mike Jones, CSO, will be demoing our software to in-house teams and law firms interested in finding out more about this breakthrough technology and sharing examples of how it is already benefiting many US customers.
Key note speakers include:
- Lisa Ling, award winning Journalist
- Dorian Daley, Executive VP & General Counsel for Oracle Corporate
- Julie Gruber, EVPO Global General Counsel, Corporate Secretary & Chief Compliance Officer Gap Inc
- Nigel Bond, General Counsel Wealth, Australian Banking & Technology
The goal of the CLOC Institute is to disseminate actionable steps that can be taken to drive specific changes -- things many can get excited about, get involved in, and make happen, rather than just talking about a tipping point and "change". With educational sessions provided by practicing industry leaders, the CLOC 2019 Institute offers unrivaled opportunities to stay on the cutting edge of today’s legal operations trends and technologies.
- Learn from others in the CLOC community and make progress faster on initiatives than you would on your own. Avoid the same mistakes that others have made.
- Take away actionable intelligence to help improve your legal operations function, your legal department and your business.
- Discover an unprecedented opportunity to network, collaborate and share with your colleagues in the industry – you are not alone!
For more information on the CLOC Institute, visit their website. We look forward to seeing you there.