As we head full steam towards the end of 2021, we look back over a year of our legal tech musings and share our most popular articles.
1. 5 Common Legal Tech Myths Busted
In this blog we discussed familiar smokescreens for lack of legal tech adoption and separated fact from fiction. Myths such as:
- "My team will become more of an IT service than a legal one" -BUSTED!
- I will no longer be a lawyer, but an IT specialist - BUSTED!
- The wider business does not understand why we need technology - BUSTED!
Read the full article here, we would love to know your thoughts.
2. Why should my board invest in legal tech?
In this blog, we talked about the main reasons why legal tech will give your business a competitive advantage and how GC's are now change agents, leading the charge towards legal tech adoption. We also outline key reasons why the Board should invest in legal tech, from the obvious advantages of speeding up contracting, to driving more revenue.
3. Faster contract negotiation closes more deals
When it comes to contract negotiation, speed is of the essence. Re-think inefficient, time-consuming manual legal review and let contract acceleration take your contracting to the next level. Find out more about the issues with manual contract negotiation and how to accelerate your contracting in our blog.
4. 6 Tips for successful contract negotiation
A business is the sum of its contractual obligations, which means that contract negotiations are essential to a company’s success. It’s thought that businesses lose up to 40% of revenue to ineffectively negotiated contracts every year, known in the industry as ‘value leakage’. Read our top 6 tips for successful contract negotiation.
Read the full article here.
5. Contract Negotiation best practices every lawyer should know
This blog talks about how inside counsel can use technology to reduce risk and improve speed. If you’re looking to enhance or improve contract negotiation within your company, our best practice tips are tailored to ensure your business will benefit from the full value of every contract negotiation.