As the saying goes “when the wind blows, some people build walls, while others build windmills". We know that we’re facing a crisis unlike any other, but what’s been illustrated clearly is that a lot of our old assumptions on how we work were wrong. We can be working smarter, faster, better.
We want to emerge from lockdown with something positive to show for it: a new normal better than the old one. We need a new how.
This webinar will focus on legal tech’s role in “the new how” as part of a series of collaborative webinars aimed at the in-house legal community and other business leaders.
The webinar will take place on Thursday, 14 May 2020 from 16:00 - 17:00.
The panellists for this webinar are:
- Simon McArdle, Partner - Shoosmiths
- Martin Davidson, VP Customer - ThoughtRiver
- Sarah Holford, Head of Legal & Compliance - Scania (Great Britain) Limited
- Chris Padfield, Founder & CEO - Deskpro
- Tony Randle, Partner - Shoosmiths
For more information and to book click here.